High performance prime lenses for Sony NEX and Fujifilm X..
mirrorless APS C lens
Newest blog posts
A low distortion ultra wide angle lens..
Ultra wide angle lens for Sony NEX or Fujifilm X..
- Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Distagon for Sony NEX or Fujifilm X
- MTF (also vs Zeiss and Leica)
- Distortion on Sony NEX, Fujifilm X
- Vignetting on Sony NEX, Fujifilm X
- More than APS-C Coverage? (Sony A7R, Rose)
- Usage on Full-Frame Sensor for Classic Aspect Ratios (Sony A7R)
- Field Curvature Analysis (Alpine Creek, Sony NEX-7)
- Flare Control
- Aperture Series: Sharpness and Bokeh (Picnic Table, NEX-7)
- Examples: Initial (Sony NEX-7)
- Distortion Correction in JPEG vs RAW (Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: Portraiture (NYC Model, Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: New York City (High Line Area, Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: New York City (Union Square Walk, Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: New York City (Evening Architecture, Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: Alpine Creek (Sony NEX-7)
- Examples: Backyard Misc on Full Frame (Sony A7R, 4x3 Crop)
- Examples: Bristlecone Graveyard at Dusk (Fujifilm X-E1)
- Compared to Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 (Fujifilm X-E1, Bristlecone)
- Compared to Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 (Fujifilm X-E1, Cabin #9 Interior)
- Compared to Fujifilm 14mm f/2.8 (Fujifilm X-E1, Cabin #9 Bathroom)
Blog posts, reverse chronological
Or iMac 5K or iMac Pro?
Consult with Lloyd ASAP before buying!
System configuration for CPU, GPU, memory, SSD, backup, RAID, optimizing performance, workflow.
For YOUR optimal workflow
Avoid costly mistakes in throwing money at the problem for less performance and/or buying the wrong machine for your own needs!
Remote screen sharing available for RAID, software configuration, etc.
More about 2019 Mac Pro vs iMac 5K vs iMac Pro...