All-new high performance design..
Scroll down to see all publications and blog posts. Not all pages are curated—search.
Newest blog posts
Pages at other diglloyd sites:
See also 1 pages at macperformanceguide.com
See also 71 pages at windinmyface.com
2016-08-09 Sunglasses: Revo Guide S
Canon’s tiny and lovely pancake lens..
Canon’s image stabilized 35mm..
An ultra-fast older design still offers appeal on modern digital..
Canon’s premium mid-range zooms..
Rendering style, bokeh and beauty..
Premiere mid-range zoom for Sony full frame mirrorless.
Razor sharp 28mm lens on APS-C sensor and outstanding usability and features..
Full frame camera in an ultra-compact body with or without anti-aliasing filter..
Can smaller sensor cameras compete with larger ones on any basis?.
Use DSLR lenses at ~native focal length, and gain a stop of speed..
- SpeedBooster + Canon 15/2.8 Fisheye (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Zeiss 21/2.8 Distagon (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Zeiss 35/1.4 Distagon (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Canon 35/2 IS (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Canon 40/2.8 STM (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Zeiss 50/2 Makro-Planar (NEX-6, MTB)
- Compared: SpeedBooster + 35mm Lenses (NEX-6, MTB + Doll)
- Compared: SpeedBooster + 50mm Lenses (NEX-6, MTB + Doll)
- SpeedBooster + Canon 85/1.2L II (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Canon 85/1.8 (NEX-6, MTB)
- SpeedBooster + Canon 135/2L (NEX-6, MTB)
45mm f/2.8 equivalent lens on APS-C sensor..
Leica’s superlative and most natural lens for the M..
Fast and ultra high performance moderate wide angle rangefinder lens..
Blog posts, reverse chronological
2012-12-21 Sony RX1: How Good is the Lens?
2008-04-11 Digital infrared video (mountain biking)
2006-04-10 Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) clarification