Going through a lot of image files after a shoot? FastRawViewer might be the answer.
I use RawDigger frequently for assessing image exposure as well as raw file quality. Highly recommended as a must-have tool for anyone looking for master of digital imaging when shooting raw.
Alex Tutubalin writes:
Also, we've just released FastRawViewer 1.3 update (this is free update for registered users):
- Grid mode for faster visual navigation
- Multiple files operations (copy/move/reject, assign rating/label, pass to external program, rotate)
- Generic undo for file operations, not only for reject.
- Customizable screen sharpening for better sharpness evaluation
- new Highlight Inspection mode
- New contrast editing, compatible with Adobe Lr/ACR
- And lot of minor changes (literally: printed changes list is 9 pages long)
DIGLLOYD: Alex is extremely responsive on fixing/improving things I have requested. Support this excellent software.