Or iMac 5K or iMac Pro?
Consult with Lloyd ASAP before buying!
System configuration for CPU, GPU, memory, SSD, backup, RAID, optimizing performance, workflow.
For YOUR optimal workflow
Avoid costly mistakes in throwing money at the problem for less performance and/or buying the wrong machine for your own needs!
Remote screen sharing available for RAID, software configuration, etc.
More about 2019 Mac Pro vs iMac 5K vs iMac Pro...
Viewing The Camera’s LCD — Accuracy and Presbyopia
Viewing your camera’s LCD screen has never been easier with some great devices out there.
What’s the problem? Nothing if you have 20/20 vision and the eyes of a 20 year old. But seeing what’s on the LCD screen can be a challenge in many scenarios:
- Bright light can make it very difficult to see what’s on the screen;
- Evaluating color, contrast and brightness can be very difficult with extraneous light;
- Anyone 40+ years old will appreciate that presbyopia is a steadily-worsening issue. Arm’s length might not be far enough, and as the screen moves away details are harder to discern;
- Less than 20/20 vision can make it hard to see fine details on the LCD screen;
- Achieving perfect focus in Live View mode means help is needed to see the nuances;
- Holding the camera at arm’s length or so is simply not viable for video.
- Shooting via the LCD can sometimes be a powerful tool for composition.
Below are several options, with slightly different uses. Click each to read more.
Up to 65% better pricing than Apple
Lloyd recommends 32GB RDIMM modules for most users (more expensive LRDIMMS are for 512GB or more).