Eight-bay Thunderbolt 3 high-performance storage for photo and video.
Hard drives or SSDs.
Non-RAID or RAID-0/1/4/5/10.
Capacities up to 128 Terabytes!
Viewing The Camera’s LCD — Accuracy and Presbyopia
Viewing your camera’s LCD screen has never been easier with some great devices out there.
What’s the problem? Nothing if you have 20/20 vision and the eyes of a 20 year old. But seeing what’s on the LCD screen can be a challenge in many scenarios:
- Bright light can make it very difficult to see what’s on the screen;
- Evaluating color, contrast and brightness can be very difficult with extraneous light;
- Anyone 40+ years old will appreciate that presbyopia is a steadily-worsening issue. Arm’s length might not be far enough, and as the screen moves away details are harder to discern;
- Less than 20/20 vision can make it hard to see fine details on the LCD screen;
- Achieving perfect focus in Live View mode means help is needed to see the nuances;
- Holding the camera at arm’s length or so is simply not viable for video.
- Shooting via the LCD can sometimes be a powerful tool for composition.
Below are several options, with slightly different uses. Click each to read more.
Mac or PC.
Ideal for Lightroom, Photoshop, video.
Capacity up to 16TB!
Ultra-high performance across entire capacity, outperforms the competition.
Tiny, bus-powered, rugged, compact!